Lena Headey & Pedro Pascal for Hunger Magazine x
In honor of the Face Off Season 6 Finale this coming Tuesday I thought I’d compile a list of some of my favorite makeups from this season. In my opinion, this season started pretty weak but as the season went on the makeups got stronger and stronger!
- Rashaad - Episode 12: “Industrial Revolution” - Firefighter
- Tyler - Episode 10: “What a Dahl”- Whangdoodle
- George - Episode 12: “Industrial Revolution”- Hairdresser
- Niko - Episode 11: “Freaks of Nature” - Magnetism
- Chloe & Tyler - Episode 6 “Cryptic Creatures” - Mapinguari
- George - Episode 14: “Cry Wolf” - Werewolf
- Daran & George - Episode 4 ”Guitar Gods” - Clear guitar
- Graham - Episode 3 ”Dragon’s Breath” - Slime dragon
- Niko - Episode 13: “Bloodsuckers” - Aswang vampire
- Cat - Episode 7 ”Open Sesame” - Swan Wand
D-Day and the Liberation
When all hope seemed to be lost, D-Day came. On June 6th, 1994, the allies arrived in Europe landing first in France and Normandy. Later, US and British troops came across the concentration camps as they moved into Germany. US President referred to this great crusade as the “destruction of the German war machine, the elimination of Nazi tyranny over the oppressed peoples of Europe, and security for ourselves in a free world.” Little did he and the rest of the Allies know what was really going on in Germany all this time. It is said that when the troops came across the camps they didn’t know what to make of them. They had know idea that millions and millions of people were being murdered every day in these killing centers; they just thought that Europe was being surpressed by the Nazi regime. Aushwitz-Birkenau, known to be the largest and most prominent camp, was liberated on January 27th, 1945 by Soviet troops. By May 8th of the same year, Nazi Germany surrendered. The Jews and the world were finally free.
Daenerys in 4x03 “Breaker of Chains”